[genpcfr] Re: Clark's Cemetery

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 1998
      Oscar... <smile> I ADORE Charlie Brown.... so welcome to 'the club'..
      Yes, give me a little time and I will certainly do my best to
      'ferret-out' your missing relatives.
      Talk to you later... keep in touch!
      Jewelle

      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON etc, WINGATE
      Visit PCFR's webpage:
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

      At 11:07 PM 12/2/98 EST, you wrote:
      >Dear Jewell,
      >Thanks for your concern. (I am writing this and trying to watch "A Charlie
      >Brown Christmas". My wife says I've seen it a hundred times - but 70 I still
      >adore Charlie Brown and Snoopy).
      >Back to my note.
      >My cousin's name is Queeni Naomie Smith. I saw her in the hospital there but
      >where she is now - I do not know. She is a delightful women with a
      phenomenal
      >memory and took care of herself until she became ill.
      >I wish my relatives there were more communicative. I have also been
      trying to
      >find the phone number of one of my first cousins, Ella Mae Barnhill. She
      lives
      >(ed) at 107 Paris Ave, Greenville.
      >I appreciate your help.
      >
      >Regards
      >Oscar

    • Janice Gurganus
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 1998
        Oscar,

        I have just found your message--tucked in with 36 other unread ones on my
        computer--and I'll try to get over to Paris Ave tomorrow and see if I can
        find anyone who can give me information for you.

        Janice TRIPP Gurganus
        PCFR Assistant Secretary

        My surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
        CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE/FRIZZLE, VINCENT

      • LdMel1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 27, 1998
          I am interested in the names from the Clark Cemetery would you please email
          them to me also do you know about the Dave Barrow Cemetery around Bethel?
          Thanks
          Linda

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 18, 1999
            Linda... I've just returned ... has this been responded to??? I'm sending
            a copy to our Vice President Bill Kittrell for his perusal... he is not
            online but is an expert in his knowledge!!!
            Perhaps Robert Kirk has seen this and responded.. he's very quick with his
            replys, thank goodness!!
            Please send me your snail address should Bill have your answers.
            Keep in touch... Jewelle Baker

            Main Surnames:
            BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
            McGLOHON, WINGATE etc