[genpcfr] Re: PCFR web update2

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 1998
      Betsy... you are doing a FANTASTIC job with PCFR's and all of your other
      websites!!!!
      All of us owe you resounding applause and an undying debt of graditude ...
      thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
      I've signed up for "mind-it" ... and surf whenever this #@^&% ISP of mine
      lets me stay connected. Can you tell I'm still having problems <g>????
      Thanks for including your SURNAMES.
      Jewelle

      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON etc, WINGATE

      >At 09:26 PM 11/22/98 -0000, you wrote:
      >Trying to make the most of my weekend, I've uploaded the will abstracts
      that are mirrored on the NC Collection website at ECU's Joyner Library.
      Also started a bibliography and a list of addresses for northeastern NC
      societies. Don't consider either of the last two complete...please send me
      additions because I know good resources are being overlooked, and not
      intentionally! Could someone give me a snail address for the BW group here
      in Greenville, for instance? These 3 new things are accessed from our
      "Resources" page.

      >Also uploaded a 1781 Beaufort Co. Militia List of "Affective Men in the
      Ragiment" to the American Local History Network Beaufort County page (said
      ALHN page is linked from our "Related Links" page).

      >I forgot to tell Jewelle that the "MindIt" button is now on our home page,
      just under the "What's New" section. Some people like to be reminded when a
      page changes (you wouldn't need me to tell you any more!), so enjoy this
      feature. I can't test the button myself since I don't want to be reminded
      every time I change the page. (Ha ha) If it doesn't work properly, please
      inform me!

      >I don't think I've remembered to list my surnames. Most of my lines have
      dead-ended, so I haven't done much research on them in years. I may sound
      stupid if you ask me a question about any of them. My direct lines, as well
      as a thorough study (with many contributors) of William Gallaway, Sr., of
      Beau. Co., are on my personal site (link is on PCFR page somewhere). The
      best way I can contribute right now is to keep posting stuff!

      >--Betsy
      >Surnames: Ross, Rollins, James, Whichard (Pitt); Ellis, Gallaway, Godley,
      Nelson (Beau.);