[genpcfr] Re: Quarterly ?

  • Ruth Fentress
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
      Jeffrey McAllister wrote:

      > [Image]
      >
      > Ruth: All the quarterlies have been mailed.
      > Will get you one in
      > the mail tomorrow. Jeff
      >

      > > I haven't received my Quarterly yet and wondering if all have been
      > > mailed ???

      Many thanks, Jeff, for being so prompt. I'll look forward to receiving
      it.

      Ruth

      Surnames: Blount, Powell, Edwards, Sheppard, Carr, Shipp, Sutton, Brooks
    • Dick Marett
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
        I guess I need to weigh in also...not yet having seen the
        quarterly... but then it may take longer to arrive here in IA!

        Seriously, with this many folks "missing" theirs, and assuming that
        the mailing list didn't get hosed up, maybe the bulk rate blues have
        hit PCFR and they're all sitting in somewhere like Cleveland waiting
        to be sorted??

        Dick Marett
      • ODTEEL@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
          To those missing their Quarterly,

          I live in San Diego and have had mine for about two weeks.
          That is not a good reason to move here. We have too many people already.
          (Excuse me again - Charlie Brown's Christmas is on.) Does that say something
          about my age?
          Oscar Teel

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
            Thank Goodness!! Oscar!!!
            I was beginning to think that the Quarterly's had gotten 'hijacked' and
            ended in Deep Space Nine ... perhaps they'll ALL arrive shortly. Hope
            so! Thanks for sharing!!
            'Charlie Brown' has always been a favorite... now even with my
            grandchildren!! Enjoy!!
            Happy Holidays!!
            Jewelle Baker

            Main Surnames: