Re: [genpcfr] Joining

  • Janice Gurganus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2000
      Alexandria Wainwright Wessendorf wrote:

      Dear Group:

      I plan on joining the group..

      Alex,

      WELCOME to Pitt County Family Researchers. Several of our members are
      researching Wainwright, so I hope you can get some useful information. Do
      you know where to send your check, etc.? Instructions are on our website,
      but if you have any questions, our secretary, Nancy Pittman
      (npittman@...) can answer them for you.

      Janice

      Janice Tripp Gurganus
      Researching BARBER, BELL, CANNON, DAIL, FRIZZELLE, HARRIS, MOYE, NICHOLS,
      SUTTON, TRIPP, TURNER, and VINCENT/VINSON
      janicegurganus@...
      Visit PCFR's website at http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/