Re: Lookup

  • Nancy L. Pittman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2000
      --- In genpcfr@egroups.com, "Mahala McMillan" <mahalapmcmillan@w...>
      wrote:
      > Could someone please look up the following Pitt County marriage for
      me?

      > J. R. Elks married Mary E. Adams on 18 Oct 1884.
      >
      > I would really appreciate your assistance in filling this big ole
      black hole. Mahala

      Mahala,

      I checked the list of Pitt County "War" marriages April 12, 1861 -
      April 9, 1865. I did not find J.R. Elks or Mary E. Adams. I also
      checked PCFR resources; Marriage Register, 1851-1867, Pitt County
      Court House, Greenville, NC and did not find J. R. Elks or Mary E.
      Adams on that list either. ....... Nancy Pittman