Again :) Fwd: [genpcfr] PCFR Surname Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2000
      Sorry, thought this had been included with my previous post ...  so here it is again, for those of you who have not seen all of the 'thread'.

      To: "Nancy Pittman" <NPITTMAN@...>,
              "Bill Kittrell" <wbk99@...>, <genpcfr@egroups.com>
      From: "Brenda Stocks" <georgia2@...>
      Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:15:04 -0400
      Subject: [genpcfr] PCFR Surname Books

      From: "Jim Brown" <jimjob@...>
      Yes ... Join ..... Pitt County Family Researchers .... Jim Brown VP

      To: genpcfr@egroups.com
      From: Jewelle Baker <jewelle@...>
      Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 19:00:41 -0400

      Subject: Re: [genpcfr] Re: PCFR Surname Books

      Hello Group...
      Let me add my two cents also..... and this isn't meant as 'hard sell' .. I agree with Jim Brown, PCFR's able Vice President. JOIN !!
      There are many PCFR's members who are not online who are avid researchers with treasure troves of genealogical resources willing to share with one another. PCFR's membership covers almost all of the United States. The SURNAME Book will list each member, contact info, and whom they're researching. It will be a 'gem' by itself......
      but'''
      by joining ... you also reaped the benefit of PCFR's renowned QUARTERLYs
      and will be able to submit four queries annually for publication. There are many Libraries and Genealogy Societies that receive them which gives you another window of opportunity for your queries to be seen.
      Dues are only $20.00 annually..... what better way to reap results from such a small sum?????
      Membership forms can be printed from PCFR's website:
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
      and mailed to:
      PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS, INC.
      P O Box 20339
      Greenville, N.C. 27858-0339
      or, just send in your check with a note requesting membership to the above address.
      <smile> I would suggest, however, if you DO decide to join PCFR, to email Nancy Pittman, Secretary NPITTMAN@... to apprise her of your intentions. Who knows, IF you get your check to her in time, perhaps you too, could be included in the valuable SURNAME Book.
      TTYL..
      Jewelle

      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
      McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

      Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website:
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr