[genpcfr] Re: Clark's Cemetery

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 1998
      Good morning Oscar ... By now, I'm sure, you know that Robert Kirk is a
      real treasure!!! and good luck with your search.
      If you will send me the name of your first cousin (privately, if you
      prefer) , I'll inquire at the local nursing homes and see if I can locate
      her for you.
      Jewelle Baker

      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON etc, WINGATE

      Visit PCFR's WebSite:
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

      At 12:31 AM 12/2/98 EST, you wrote:
      >Dear Mr. Kirk,
      >Thank you for responding to my querry.
      <snip>
      > My one very good source, a first cousin once removed and in
      >her eighties, became ill and I do not even know where she is.
      <snip>

    • ODTEEL@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 1998
        Dear Jewell,
        Thanks for your concern. (I am writing this and trying to watch "A Charlie
        Brown Christmas". My wife says I've seen it a hundred times - but 70 I still
        adore Charlie Brown and Snoopy).
        Back to my note.
        My cousin's name is Queeni Naomie Smith. I saw her in the hospital there but
        where she is now - I do not know. She is a delightful women with a phenomenal
        memory and took care of herself until she became ill.
        I wish my relatives there were more communicative. I have also been trying to
        find the phone number of one of my first cousins, Ella Mae Barnhill. She lives
        (ed) at 107 Paris Ave, Greenville.
        I appreciate your help.

        Regards
        Oscar

      • Barbara B. Wood
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 2, 1998
          Oscar, I have to say, it is refreshing to actually see the name Barnhill in
          someone's letter! I really thought I was the only one in the whole group
          that has that family! Barbara (B,) Wood

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 2, 1998
            Oscar... <smile> I ADORE Charlie Brown.... so welcome to 'the club'..
            Yes, give me a little time and I will certainly do my best to
            'ferret-out' your missing relatives.
            Talk to you later... keep in touch!
            Jewelle

            Main Surnames:
            BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
            McGLOHON etc, WINGATE
            Visit PCFR's webpage:

            At 11:07 PM 12/2/98 EST, you wrote:
            >Dear Jewell,
            >Thanks for your concern. (I am writing this and trying to watch "A Charlie
            >Brown Christmas". My wife says I've seen it a hundred times - but 70 I still
            >adore Charlie Brown and Snoopy).
            >Back to my note.
            >My cousin's name is Queeni Naomie Smith. I saw her in the hospital there but
            >where she is now - I do not know. She is a delightful women with a
            phenomenal
            >memory and took care of herself until she became ill.
            >I wish my relatives there were more communicative. I have also been
            trying to
            >find the phone number of one of my first cousins, Ella Mae Barnhill. She
            lives
            >(ed) at 107 Paris Ave, Greenville.
            >I appreciate your help.
            >
            >Regards
            >Oscar

          • Janice Gurganus
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 3, 1998
              Oscar,

              I have just found your message--tucked in with 36 other unread ones on my
              computer--and I'll try to get over to Paris Ave tomorrow and see if I can
              find anyone who can give me information for you.

              Janice TRIPP Gurganus
              PCFR Assistant Secretary

              My surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
              CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE/FRIZZLE, VINCENT

            • LdMel1@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 27, 1998
                I am interested in the names from the Clark Cemetery would you please email
                them to me also do you know about the Dave Barrow Cemetery around Bethel?
                Thanks
                Linda

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 18, 1999
                  Linda... I've just returned ... has this been responded to??? I'm sending
                  a copy to our Vice President Bill Kittrell for his perusal... he is not
                  online but is an expert in his knowledge!!!
                  Perhaps Robert Kirk has seen this and responded.. he's very quick with his
                  replys, thank goodness!!
                  Please send me your snail address should Bill have your answers.
                  Keep in touch... Jewelle Baker

                  Main Surnames:
                  BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
                  McGLOHON, WINGATE etc