Vacation absence

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      I'll be unsubbing from all mail lists while I take a long-overdue vacation
      trip (hurray!). If anyone wishes to contribute files to the NCGenWeb
      Archives for any of the counties under my management, please send them to
      the following persons:

      Craven Co.:
      to Patty Day pday@...

      Gates, Chowan, Bath, Beaufort, Martin, Pitt:
      to Guy Potts at gpotts1@...

      Hope to get back on the lists when I return, but Patty and Guy will remain
      as permanent Archives file managers. (Note: this applies only to the
      Archives, not to the County websites or the PCFR website.)

      Look out London, here I come! Please hold any other questions for the
      duration.

      Martha Marble, would you mind posting this announcement on the Lenoir,
      Craven and Greene mail lists? Many of those subbers have contributed
      resources to those counties, and I'd like to thank them, too!

      Thank you,
      Elizabeth (Betsy) Ross