Annie Allen

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      In the Ross-Kammerer photos on the Internet there is a picture of a young
      girl, Annie Allen. She was married to William M. Tyson, brother of my
      greatgrandmother Mary Lula Tyson. I'm pretty sure that's her because my
      aunt who lives in Greenville told me that "Uncle B" married a woman named
      Annie Allen. They had two children; both died young. All four are buried
      in Reedy Branch Cemetery in Pitt County. Does anyone know anything about
      Annie Allen? OR her husband, my greatuncle William B. Tyson? William B.
      Tyson was born about 1861 in Green Co. His father was Thomas Tyson. I
      don't know anything about her family. I thought some of you might be
      Allens:)

      Paula Anne Baker