Re: [genpcfr] Happy 4th

  • champ96001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 1969
      Thanks Paula, I checked it out and am trying to deside how many Jeremiah's there are. I know Jeremiah Nichols that married Lurana Flowers b 1718.

      I also know the Jeremiah Nichols b.1872, that married Fannie Strickland, but there seems to be another Jeremiah born in 1735. I will have to read and study it all. Louise
    • champ96001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2000
        I am looking for a Jeremiah Nichols who died in Nash Co. in the late 1700's

        Louise
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2000
          Louise,
          Go to www.familysearch.org and enter jeremiah nichols then choose United
          States and North Carolina just below that. There is an ancestral file for
          Jeremiah Nichols in the Mormon database, his ancestors and his wife's
          ancestors.

          Paula Anne Baker:)

          From: champ96001@...
          To: genpcfr@egroups.com