Re: [genpcfr] Wynns

  • rlcapps
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 3, 2000
      Jo,

      Another interesting fact regarding the Wynns and related families..

      In Martin Co. Book read section: 60 - Daniel Biggs Family..Section 61 that is where the Biggs and Mobley's come into
      the Wynn side along with the Beach Family. Eason Biggs is my great-grandfather. His wife Eliza Bateman, brings the
      Ayers and Bateman Family into the fold.

      Under Section:Clark Family: First,Second and Third Generations: Was turned down for the DAR because of Tamar Ward's
      pension against John Clark...there was some mix-up with their marriage/her birth/and birth of their first son...Let me
      know what you think of these histories...

      You will see that thru the Wynn Family that there are numerous other families. This is where I am going crazy, trying
      to find proof of all of these written words.

      Marilyn

      RESEARCHING: BEACH/BIGGS/CLARK/PAGE/PERRY/RIDDICK/WYNN
    • champ96001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 3, 2000
        Someone posted that he had lost his mail because it disappears after 3 days.
        At the top of the screen click on Mail Center and go to READ OFFLINE MAIL and
        then click on INCOMING/SAVED MAIL. That will show you any mail that you have
        ever received. COPIES OF MAIL SENT will show you every e-mail you have sent.

        Louise