Re: [genpcfr] Tripp-Jolly

  • champ96001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2000
      There is a picture of a Joshua Tripp on the Internet. Is that a relative of
      yours?

      Louise
    • Gayle
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2000
        Where are your Chandler's from? I have a Sarah Mozingo who married a
        _________ Chandler from Richmond County, VA?
        Also your GARRIS line? Gayle
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2000
          Gayle,

          My Chandlers were from Bekesbourne, Kent, England.

          Linda
          In a message dated 07/02/2000 10:44:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
          cosmoz@... writes:

          << Where are your Chandler's from? I have a Sarah Mozingo who married a
          _________ Chandler from Richmond County, VA? >>
        • Kevin and Amy Seymour
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2000
            I have:

            Martha Elizabeth Jolly b. 6-1-1833 d. 1-20-1920 m. Richard Avery b. 6-2-1840
            d. 6-12-1886.
            Martha (or Patsy) was the daughter of Joshua Jolly and Louisa Moye Jolly.

            Martha and Richard are buried at Bethany Church on Hwy. 903 near Renston.