Re: [genpcfr] Tripp-Jolly

  • champ96001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2000
      There is an article in The Chronicles of Pitt Co. about Luther and Clara
      Rebecca Jolly, Dail. Her parents were Titus and Celia Tripp, Jolly. But it
      goes on to tell about the Dail family only. It was written by Lou Dail
      McLawhorn. I hope this helps.
      I also have Tripps and Stocks in my family. My great grandfather was Redding
      Tripp and he was married first to a Stocks, second to Alvany Stocks Feb 19,
      1871, and third to Sarah Ben Britton Jan 31, 1878 (my great grandmother).

      Louise
    • champ96001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2000
        There is a picture of a Joshua Tripp on the Internet. Is that a relative of
        yours?

        Louise
      • Gayle
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2000
          Where are your Chandler's from? I have a Sarah Mozingo who married a
          _________ Chandler from Richmond County, VA?
          Also your GARRIS line? Gayle
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2000
            Gayle,

            My Chandlers were from Bekesbourne, Kent, England.

            Linda
            In a message dated 07/02/2000 10:44:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
            cosmoz@... writes:

            << Where are your Chandler's from? I have a Sarah Mozingo who married a
            _________ Chandler from Richmond County, VA? >>
          • Kevin and Amy Seymour
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2000
              I have:

              Martha Elizabeth Jolly b. 6-1-1833 d. 1-20-1920 m. Richard Avery b. 6-2-1840
              d. 6-12-1886.
              Martha (or Patsy) was the daughter of Joshua Jolly and Louisa Moye Jolly.

              Martha and Richard are buried at Bethany Church on Hwy. 903 near Renston.