Re: [genpcfr] Tripp-Jolly

  • CAnder9267@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2 11:27 AM
      I have a Joshua Tripp b. abt 1836, parents Joshua and Allie (Tyson)
      unfortunatly I do not know who Joshua married.

      Linda Anderson.
      Chesapeake,VA
      researching, Ashbee/Ashby,Chandler,Wiles,Quested,Ines,
      Ehrenberg,Levene,Zwick,Rampling,Horn.
      Anderson, Tripp,Slaughter,Savage,Landing, Edwards,Brantley

      I am looking for information on Celia Tripp b. abt.1860, F. Joshua Tripp M.
      Nancy she married Titus Jolly in Pitt Co. in 1884.
      Gray Jolly
      Main Surnames: Jolly,Mumford,Stocks,Hart,Gardner,Garris and Cannon
    • champ96001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2 5:53 PM
        There is an article in The Chronicles of Pitt Co. about Luther and Clara
        Rebecca Jolly, Dail. Her parents were Titus and Celia Tripp, Jolly. But it
        goes on to tell about the Dail family only. It was written by Lou Dail
        McLawhorn. I hope this helps.
        I also have Tripps and Stocks in my family. My great grandfather was Redding
        Tripp and he was married first to a Stocks, second to Alvany Stocks Feb 19,
        1871, and third to Sarah Ben Britton Jan 31, 1878 (my great grandmother).

        Louise
      • champ96001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2 6:01 PM
          There is a picture of a Joshua Tripp on the Internet. Is that a relative of
          yours?

          Louise
        • Gayle
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2 9:50 PM
            Where are your Chandler's from? I have a Sarah Mozingo who married a
            _________ Chandler from Richmond County, VA?
            Also your GARRIS line? Gayle
            > I have a Joshua Tripp b. abt 1836, parents Joshua and Allie (Tyson)
            > unfortunatly I do not know who Joshua married.
            >

            > Linda Anderson.
            > Chesapeake,VA
            > researching, Ashbee/Ashby,Chandler,Wiles,Quested,Ines,
            > Ehrenberg,Levene,Zwick,Rampling,Horn.
            > Anderson, Tripp,Slaughter,Savage,Landing, Edwards,Brantley
            >
            > I am looking for information on Celia Tripp b. abt.1860, F. Joshua Tripp
            M.
            > Nancy she married Titus Jolly in Pitt Co. in 1884.
            > Gray Jolly
            > Main Surnames: Jolly,Mumford,Stocks,Hart,Gardner,Garris and Cannon

            > Are you paying too much for your International Calls? Join beMANY!
            > and pay less each month. Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
            > rates which fall automatically!
            >
            > Excellent genealogy resourses available at PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS
            >
            > Mark your calendar's for PCFR's 4th Annual Meeting and REUNION 6th & 7th
            Oct 2000. See:

            http://www.FamilyReunion.com/cgi/calendar.cgi?ref=email&keywords=jewelle@coa
            stalnet.com

          • CAnder9267@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3 2:54 AM
              Gayle,

              My Chandlers were from Bekesbourne, Kent, England.

              Linda
              In a message dated 07/02/2000 10:44:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
              cosmoz@... writes:

              << Where are your Chandler's from? I have a Sarah Mozingo who married a
              _________ Chandler from Richmond County, VA? >>
            • Kevin and Amy Seymour
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 3 3:26 PM
                I have:

                Martha Elizabeth Jolly b. 6-1-1833 d. 1-20-1920 m. Richard Avery b. 6-2-1840
                d. 6-12-1886.
                Martha (or Patsy) was the daughter of Joshua Jolly and Louisa Moye Jolly.

                Martha and Richard are buried at Bethany Church on Hwy. 903 near Renston.