[genpcfr] Re: Quarterly ?

  • Jeffrey McAllister
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 1998
      The quarterlies have been in he mail for more than a week. We will get one
      in the mail for you tomorrow. Jeff

      Barbara B. Wood wrote:

      > I haven't gotten mine yet either. When were they mailed? Barbara Wood

    • Ruth Fentress
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
        Jeffrey McAllister wrote:

        > [Image]
        >
        > Ruth: All the quarterlies have been mailed.
        > Will get you one in
        > the mail tomorrow. Jeff
        >

        > > I haven't received my Quarterly yet and wondering if all have been
        > > mailed ???

        Many thanks, Jeff, for being so prompt. I'll look forward to receiving
        it.

        Ruth

        Surnames: Blount, Powell, Edwards, Sheppard, Carr, Shipp, Sutton, Brooks
      • Dick Marett
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
          I guess I need to weigh in also...not yet having seen the
          quarterly... but then it may take longer to arrive here in IA!

          Seriously, with this many folks "missing" theirs, and assuming that
          the mailing list didn't get hosed up, maybe the bulk rate blues have
          hit PCFR and they're all sitting in somewhere like Cleveland waiting
          to be sorted??

          Dick Marett
        • ODTEEL@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
            To those missing their Quarterly,

            I live in San Diego and have had mine for about two weeks.
            That is not a good reason to move here. We have too many people already.
            (Excuse me again - Charlie Brown's Christmas is on.) Does that say something
            about my age?
            Oscar Teel

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
              Thank Goodness!! Oscar!!!
              I was beginning to think that the Quarterly's had gotten 'hijacked' and
              ended in Deep Space Nine ... perhaps they'll ALL arrive shortly. Hope
              so! Thanks for sharing!!
              'Charlie Brown' has always been a favorite... now even with my
              grandchildren!! Enjoy!!
              Happy Holidays!!
              Jewelle Baker

              Main Surnames: