Re: [genpcfr] Wright Lineage

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2000
      I have seen notes from Hathaway's Register (3 volumes of it) listing
      Wright in Perquimanns and Pasquatank counties of NC. This is the
      Elizabeth City and Windsor areas.
      Also mention in another sourece of Wrights in Nansemand County, VA. Then
      too someone was looking a Josiah Wright, who possbiby married an Easton
      and lived in Pitt.