[genpcfr] Re: Quarterly ?

  • Jeffrey McAllister
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 1998
      Ruth: All the quarterlies have been mailed. We have had a number of people
      who, for one reason or another, did not receive them. Will get you one in
      the mail tomorrow. Jeff

      Ruth Fentress wrote:

      > I haven't received my Quarterly yet and wondering if all have been
      > mailed ???
      >
      > Ruth Fentress
      >
      > Surnames Blount, Powell, Edwards, Sheppard, Carr, Shipp, Sutton, Brooks
      > See what Avery cooked up for the holidays
      > Free software & Free holiday clipart
      > http://ads.egroups.com/click/122/0
      >
      > Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

    • Jeffrey McAllister
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 1998
        The quarterlies have been in he mail for more than a week. We will get one
        in the mail for you tomorrow. Jeff

        Barbara B. Wood wrote:

        > I haven't gotten mine yet either. When were they mailed? Barbara Wood

      • Ruth Fentress
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
          Jeffrey McAllister wrote:

          > [Image]
          >
          > Ruth: All the quarterlies have been mailed.
          > Will get you one in
          > the mail tomorrow. Jeff
          >

          > > I haven't received my Quarterly yet and wondering if all have been
          > > mailed ???

          Many thanks, Jeff, for being so prompt. I'll look forward to receiving
          it.

          Ruth

          Surnames: Blount, Powell, Edwards, Sheppard, Carr, Shipp, Sutton, Brooks
        • Dick Marett
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
            I guess I need to weigh in also...not yet having seen the
            quarterly... but then it may take longer to arrive here in IA!

            Seriously, with this many folks "missing" theirs, and assuming that
            the mailing list didn't get hosed up, maybe the bulk rate blues have
            hit PCFR and they're all sitting in somewhere like Cleveland waiting
            to be sorted??

            Dick Marett
          • ODTEEL@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
              To those missing their Quarterly,

              I live in San Diego and have had mine for about two weeks.
              That is not a good reason to move here. We have too many people already.
              (Excuse me again - Charlie Brown's Christmas is on.) Does that say something
              about my age?
              Oscar Teel

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 2, 1998
                Thank Goodness!! Oscar!!!
                I was beginning to think that the Quarterly's had gotten 'hijacked' and
                ended in Deep Space Nine ... perhaps they'll ALL arrive shortly. Hope
                so! Thanks for sharing!!
                'Charlie Brown' has always been a favorite... now even with my
                grandchildren!! Enjoy!!
                Happy Holidays!!
                Jewelle Baker

                Main Surnames: