Benjamin Brown of Pitt Co.

  • John Lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2000
      Hi Cousins,

      I am appealing to my Brown cousins for information pertaining to my
      Brown/Tucker lineage. Namely, Keeley (Kelly/Kelly) Tucker (b: bef 1756
      -- d: Oct 1831) married Susan (Susanna Brown) b: abt 1760, daughter of
      Benjamin Brown and Ann (Coburn?). They were married between 1770 and
      1789 Does anyone have information on Brown ancestors?

      Yours,

      Cousin Johh