Re: [genpcfr] NC Plantations boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002F_01BFDE07.8055B0A0"

  • Gloria Taylor
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 24, 2000
      Jo & Bobby,
      Could this be the John Reddin Brown House shown in "The Historic
      Architecture of Pitt County, North Carolina"? In this article on page 474,
      it notes the "John Reddin Brown House was moved from its original site in
      November 1990 to make way for a connecting state road which now bisects the
      Brown farm". This farm has been in the family since the eighteenth century.
      One of my Nelson's married Clary Brown, daughter of John Reddin Brown and
      Martha "Patsy" Stancil.

      Gloria