[genpcfr] Clark's Cemetery

  • ODTEEL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 1998
      Hello PCFRs,
      Does anyone know anything about Clark's Cemetery in Greenville? Has any
      listing been done on it? Where is it located?
      Thanks
      Oscar Teel
    • Robert Kirk
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 1998
        Dear Mr. Teel,

        Their is a cemetery located 6 miles southwest of Bethel, NC on NC 1400 about
        200 feet in the northwest corner intersection with NC 1409 and behind the
        dwelling house. If this the one you are looking for let me know and I will
        e-mail you all the names.
        Robert
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 1998
          Dear Mr. Kirk,
          Thank you for responding to my querry.
          I really do not know if that is the cemetery I am looking for. All I can get
          from one of my cousin in Greenville is that we have relatives interred in
          Clark's Cemetery. I have loads of relatives in Greenville but they provide
          very little help. My one very good source, a first cousin once removed and in
          her eighties, became ill and I do not even know where she is.
          I would like to know the names, of course if you have the time. Also, do you
          know of a cemetery at a place that used to be called House's Station?
          Thanks immensely
          Oscar Teel
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 2, 1998
            Good morning Oscar ... By now, I'm sure, you know that Robert Kirk is a
            real treasure!!! and good luck with your search.
            If you will send me the name of your first cousin (privately, if you
            prefer) , I'll inquire at the local nursing homes and see if I can locate
            her for you.
            Jewelle Baker

            Main Surnames:
            BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
            McGLOHON etc, WINGATE

            Visit PCFR's WebSite:
            http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

            At 12:31 AM 12/2/98 EST, you wrote:
            >Dear Mr. Kirk,
            >Thank you for responding to my querry.
            <snip>

          • ODTEEL@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 2, 1998
              Dear Jewell,
              Thanks for your concern. (I am writing this and trying to watch "A Charlie
              Brown Christmas". My wife says I've seen it a hundred times - but 70 I still
              adore Charlie Brown and Snoopy).
              Back to my note.
              My cousin's name is Queeni Naomie Smith. I saw her in the hospital there but
              where she is now - I do not know. She is a delightful women with a phenomenal
              memory and took care of herself until she became ill.
              I wish my relatives there were more communicative. I have also been trying to
              find the phone number of one of my first cousins, Ella Mae Barnhill. She lives
              (ed) at 107 Paris Ave, Greenville.
              I appreciate your help.

              Regards
              Oscar

            • Barbara B. Wood
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 2, 1998
                Oscar, I have to say, it is refreshing to actually see the name Barnhill in
                someone's letter! I really thought I was the only one in the whole group
                that has that family! Barbara (B,) Wood

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 2, 1998
                  Oscar... <smile> I ADORE Charlie Brown.... so welcome to 'the club'..
                  Yes, give me a little time and I will certainly do my best to
                  'ferret-out' your missing relatives.
                  Talk to you later... keep in touch!
                  Jewelle

                  Main Surnames:
                  BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
                  McGLOHON etc, WINGATE
                  Visit PCFR's webpage:

                  At 11:07 PM 12/2/98 EST, you wrote:
                  >Dear Jewell,
                  >Thanks for your concern. (I am writing this and trying to watch "A Charlie
                  >Brown Christmas". My wife says I've seen it a hundred times - but 70 I still
                  >adore Charlie Brown and Snoopy).
                  >Back to my note.
                  >My cousin's name is Queeni Naomie Smith. I saw her in the hospital there but
                  >where she is now - I do not know. She is a delightful women with a
                  phenomenal
                  >memory and took care of herself until she became ill.
                  >I wish my relatives there were more communicative. I have also been
                  trying to
                  >find the phone number of one of my first cousins, Ella Mae Barnhill. She
                  lives
                  >(ed) at 107 Paris Ave, Greenville.
                  >I appreciate your help.
                  >
                  >Regards
                  >Oscar

                • Janice Gurganus
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 3, 1998
                    Oscar,

                    I have just found your message--tucked in with 36 other unread ones on my
                    computer--and I'll try to get over to Paris Ave tomorrow and see if I can
                    find anyone who can give me information for you.

                    Janice TRIPP Gurganus
                    PCFR Assistant Secretary

                    My surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
                    CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE/FRIZZLE, VINCENT

                  • LdMel1@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 27, 1998
                      I am interested in the names from the Clark Cemetery would you please email
                      them to me also do you know about the Dave Barrow Cemetery around Bethel?
                      Thanks
                      Linda

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 18, 1999
                        Linda... I've just returned ... has this been responded to??? I'm sending
                        a copy to our Vice President Bill Kittrell for his perusal... he is not
                        online but is an expert in his knowledge!!!
                        Perhaps Robert Kirk has seen this and responded.. he's very quick with his
                        replys, thank goodness!!
                        Please send me your snail address should Bill have your answers.
                        Keep in touch... Jewelle Baker

                        Main Surnames:
                        BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
                        McGLOHON, WINGATE etc