[genpcfr] Re: Briley Look-up

  • Robert Kirk
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 1998
      Dear Bea Hudson,

      #1309 Elihu Briley 38M far. 1150
      Anna Eliza 30F (Nelson)
      Elihu 12F
      Sarah F. 10F
      Mary E. 8F
      John C. 4M
      James T. 6/12

      Also listed in the house was the following:
      House, Sarah 63F
      Briley, William 14M

      Hope this will help you.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 1998
        Bea... sorry for delay... this must have been floating in cyperspace:

        Household 1309-1316 BRILEY, Elihu 38 m Farmer/1150
        Anna Eliz (NELSON) 30 f
        Elihu 12 m in school
        Sarah F. 10 f in school
        Mary E. 8 f in school
        Jno. C. 4 m
        James T. 6/12 m
        HOUSE, Sarah 63 f
        BRILEY, William 14 m in school

        Jewelle Baker
        Main Surnames:
        BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
        McGLOHON etc, WINGATE
        Visit PCFR Website:
        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908

      • Slowm@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 1998
          Hi Jewelle, Thanks for the response to my look-up query. This one had been
          previously responsed to by Robert Kirk, so no time was lost and in fact it was
          so quick I could not believe it. He must have a room of his own at the
          library and camps out there waiting for queries. But this just goes to show
          the interest and concern that you folks down there have for your membership
          and I appreciate it.
          Bea Hudson
          Hampton, VA
        • LINDA F HARRIS
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 15, 1998
            Bee,

            I am a dec of elishu briley. will be happy to share info.

            ____
            Linda harris
            1872 Regents Park Ct
            Marietta, GA 30062