Open Directory Project

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2000
      Hello Group...
      This is a new listing on Cyndi's List:

      actually match your query.

      and....
      FYI (For Your Information),
      I happen to be the "dmoz" Editor for Pitt County:

      http://dmoz.org/Regional/North_America/United_States/North_Carolina/Counties
      /Pitt/

      (If this does not fully link... please copy and paste to your Browser)
      if any of you have personal websites related in any way to the families,
      history, events, business,or whatever re: Pitt County and would like for me
      to add your URL to the site, please send to me jewelle@...
      with a brief description of your page.
      Keep your queries, responses and information you want to share
      coming...... and don't forget to tag your SURNAMES with your signature.
      Thank you... you're a good Group!!!
      Jewelle

      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
      McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

      Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website: