Gov Caswell

  • Clair Hadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      hello everyone

      Here is a letter I wrote to Gov. Hunt concerning Gov. Caswell, urging a search for his burial site and the cleanup and restoration of his cemetery plot. If any of you would like to drop me a one line note of agreement and support in this endeavor, I thought I would add the notes as an addendum to the letter. I plan to send it off tomorrow - thanks
      Clair