[genpcfr] Re: Good bye

  • Gloria S. Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 1998
      At 07:55 PM 11/29/98 -0600, you wrote:
      Jeffery,
      I was sorry to read your resignation but understand why you must do so.
      Family comes first and they deserve every minute of your time while they
      can. Good luck with all that you do. In the mean time, I hope to resolve
      the $64000 question. Who is the father of Nimrod Nelson? Is he the son of
      Giles and brother of Caleb. Since Nimrod is not your line, but Calebs, you
      can end yours where you are. When you return in 30 years, maybe we will
      have some answers to your unanswered deadends. Good luck. gloria Taylor