Re: [genpcfr] Women's 19th Century Property Rights

  • Gayle Licari
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2000
      Lisa,
      I am interested in your CREECH/MAYO line. Have you search the
      manuscript records at Joyner Library for any records on the CREECH Line
      or Mayo line. BTW do you know if your MAYO are from
      Richmond/Westmoreland Counties VA. Gayle
    • janet k. bland
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 7, 2000
        I do not wish to receive all the e-mail I've been receiving. Please delete
        my name from your mailing list. Thanks. Joe Bland
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 7, 2000
          Hello Joe...
          Consider it done.... I sent you a personal note.

          and Group....
          inasmuch as the summer months are here, any of you that will be 'in and
          out' from home ... and worry about your mailboxes overflowing.... just
          advise me personally jewelle@... and I will place you on
          WebMode.
          You will NOT receive mail, but will be able to post anytime you desire.
          As you know, we changed our open posting policy to "Only Members Can Post"
          in order to eliminate unwanted SPAM. The archives can be viewed at
          your leisure:
          http://www.egroups.com/messages/genpcfr

          Jewelle

          Main SURNAMES:
          BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
          McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

          Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website:
          http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

          >At 08:52 PM 6/7/00 -0400, you wrote:
          >From: janet bland <jbland@...>
          >I do not wish to receive all the e-mail I've been receiving. Please delete
          >my name from your mailing list. Thanks. Joe Bland
          <snip>