Vacation time??

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      Hello Group...
      Several of you have contacted me privately re: their 'Vacation Time' and
      not wanting their mailboxes to overflow.
      Whenever you know that you will be away from your computer ... vacation...
      business.... whatever... you can go to "My Profile" at the egroups
      website... (each one of you should see it at the top of the screen when
      you visit the archives)
      Click on it and your personal profile window appears.
      Click on Mode ... and change your method of mail delivery to WebMode
      instead of Daily Mail or Digest etc.
      That way... you are still a registered member and can post any time from
      anywhere... but you will not receive daily mail. The same procedure
      can be followed when you return and want to start receiving daily mail.
      but...
      as in the past... if you prefer not to do this... just email me privately
      and I'll be happy to do it for you.
      Visit Archives at:
      http://www.egroups.com/messages/genpcfr/

      Jewelle
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
      McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

      Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website: