Help needed in Pitt county

  • Carol P. Martoccia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      Several months ago I promised Steve Parker of Tn. that I would do some
      lookups for him. Well, things at the Martoccia home have been chaotic and I
      simply haven't the time to do this simple task. Could someone please help
      Steve. I am so very sorry that I haven't been able to get to this at all.

      Here is his plea!

      Dear Carol:

      ... After many years of searching, my cousin
      Ken Parker and I are anxious to get copies of the following deeds:

      1. Isaac Parker and Elizabeth his wife [GG, p.276; ca. 1835]

      2. Franklin Parker & wife Sarah owned lands of James Buck, dec'd [MM, p.25]

      3. James Parker and wife, heirs fo Wright Tucker, dec'd; 1847 [MM, p.208]

      4. all related: James Parker, Franklin Parker, Jesse Parker, Mary Parker and
      Alexander Parker [mm, p.34]

      5. James Parker to son Richard H Parker; 1861 [PP, p.684]

      6. William Elks, Jr., recently married Elizabeth Parker, deed dated Oct.,
      24, 1839, [II, p.373]

      These deeds were found on the Pitt County Family Researchers webb site as
      notes on deeds. Please let me know of any costs you incur in obtaining these
      deeds. Our Pitt family names, in addition to Parker, are Brooks, Buck and
      Moore. I have compiled the Parker census lists in Pitt County for 1810 to
      1850 with an attempt at identifying all the Parkers. If you know any Pitt
      County Parkers, please send them my way.

      My address is:

      Steven H Parker
      8337 King William St.
      Cordova, TN 38018