Re: [genpcfr] Guion

  • Martha Marble
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2000
      >>From: LBURF73801@...
      Lisa,

      There are a bunch of Guions in the Christ Church records on the Craven
      website.

      Betsy has the Marrige Records up.

      Martha

      >>At 07:52 AM 6/4/00 EDT, you wrote:
      >>Jo,
      >
      >>Lisa Burford
      >>email: LBURF73801@...
      >>My Coastal Plains Families: Abrams, Deal, DuPree, McKee, Moore, Rogers,
      >>Watson, Wiggins, Shelton, Stallings, Mayo, Creech, Hinnant, Briley, Guion,
      >>Shine

      >Long Distance Relationship? Join beMANY! And pay less each month
      >for Long Distance.
      >
      >Excellent genealogy resourses available at PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS

    • Jo Prytherch
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2000
        Glad to be of help, Lisa.

        Jo
      • Gayle Licari
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2000
          Lisa,
          I am interested in your CREECH/MAYO line. Have you search the
          manuscript records at Joyner Library for any records on the CREECH Line
          or Mayo line. BTW do you know if your MAYO are from
          Richmond/Westmoreland Counties VA. Gayle
        • janet k. bland
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 7, 2000
            I do not wish to receive all the e-mail I've been receiving. Please delete
            my name from your mailing list. Thanks. Joe Bland
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 7, 2000
              Hello Joe...
              Consider it done.... I sent you a personal note.

              and Group....
              inasmuch as the summer months are here, any of you that will be 'in and
              out' from home ... and worry about your mailboxes overflowing.... just
              advise me personally jewelle@... and I will place you on
              WebMode.
              You will NOT receive mail, but will be able to post anytime you desire.
              As you know, we changed our open posting policy to "Only Members Can Post"
              in order to eliminate unwanted SPAM. The archives can be viewed at
              your leisure:
              http://www.egroups.com/messages/genpcfr

              Jewelle

              Main SURNAMES:
              BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
              McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

              Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website:
              http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

              >At 08:52 PM 6/7/00 -0400, you wrote:
              >From: janet bland <jbland@...>
              >I do not wish to receive all the e-mail I've been receiving. Please delete
              >my name from your mailing list. Thanks. Joe Bland
              <snip>