Re: [genpcfr] Women's 19th Century Property Rights Book Link

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2000
      Hello Group... and
      Thank you, Lisa, you gave us good information. The link is:

      http://www.bn.com

      and follow her directions.
      Jewelle

      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
      McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

      Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website:
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

      >From: LBURF73801@...
      >At 07:52 AM 6/4/00 EDT, you wrote:
      >Jo,
      >Thanks for the information on the book "By Her Own Bootstraps: A Saga Of
      >Women in North Carolina" by Albert Coates. With the title of the book and
      >authors name I was able to find several copies through Barnes & Noble's
      used,
      >rare and out of print web site and ordered one.
      >
      >If anyone else is interested in ordering a copy, they listed 13 available
      >from various dealers around the country. Go to bn.com and go to the out of
      >print link at the top of the page. Enter title and author and it will pull
      up
      >the available copies. You can purchase on line through Barnes & Noble.
      Prices
      >ranged from $10 to $38. All were listed as very good condition. A few were
      >signed by the author.
      >
      >Lisa Burford
      >email: LBURF73801@...
      >My Coastal Plains Families: Abrams, Deal, DuPree, McKee, Moore, Rogers,
      >Watson, Wiggins, Shelton, Stallings, Mayo, Creech, Hinnant, Briley, Guion,
      >Shine

    • Martha Marble
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2000
        >>From: LBURF73801@...
        Lisa,

        There are a bunch of Guions in the Christ Church records on the Craven
        website.

        Betsy has the Marrige Records up.

        Martha

        >>At 07:52 AM 6/4/00 EDT, you wrote:
        >>Jo,
        >
        >>Lisa Burford
        >>email: LBURF73801@...
        >>My Coastal Plains Families: Abrams, Deal, DuPree, McKee, Moore, Rogers,
        >>Watson, Wiggins, Shelton, Stallings, Mayo, Creech, Hinnant, Briley, Guion,
        >>Shine

        >Long Distance Relationship? Join beMANY! And pay less each month
        >for Long Distance.
        >
        >Excellent genealogy resourses available at PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS

      • Jo Prytherch
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2000
          Glad to be of help, Lisa.

          Jo
        • Gayle Licari
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2000
            Lisa,
            I am interested in your CREECH/MAYO line. Have you search the
            manuscript records at Joyner Library for any records on the CREECH Line
            or Mayo line. BTW do you know if your MAYO are from
            Richmond/Westmoreland Counties VA. Gayle
          • janet k. bland
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 7, 2000
              I do not wish to receive all the e-mail I've been receiving. Please delete
              my name from your mailing list. Thanks. Joe Bland

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 7, 2000
                Hello Joe...
                Consider it done.... I sent you a personal note.

                and Group....
                inasmuch as the summer months are here, any of you that will be 'in and
                out' from home ... and worry about your mailboxes overflowing.... just
                advise me personally jewelle@... and I will place you on
                WebMode.
                You will NOT receive mail, but will be able to post anytime you desire.
                As you know, we changed our open posting policy to "Only Members Can Post"
                in order to eliminate unwanted SPAM. The archives can be viewed at
                your leisure:
                http://www.egroups.com/messages/genpcfr

                Jewelle

                Main SURNAMES:
                BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
                McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

                Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website:
                http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

                >At 08:52 PM 6/7/00 -0400, you wrote:
                >From: janet bland <jbland@...>
                >I do not wish to receive all the e-mail I've been receiving. Please delete
                >my name from your mailing list. Thanks. Joe Bland
                <snip>