Re: [genpcfr] CEMSEARCH - CEMETERY SEARCH ENGINE

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2000
      Hello Bill and Tina...
      Just finished sending you another welcome message privately when this post
      came thru. Thanks for these great sites... and sharing with us! I
      surfed them briefly, bookmarked them for future perusals.
      Keep up the good work!

      http://www.obitcentral.com/cemsearch/nc-cem.htm

      http://www.geocities.com/cribbswh/obit/nc.htm

      >Also, from http://www.obitcentral.com/obitsearch/other.htm
      >you can access North Carolina Obituary Search Engines for these
      >counties:
      >
      >NC, Cleveland County
      >NC, Forsyth County
      >NC, Gaston County
      >NC, Guilford Co. (High Point)
      >NC, Jackson Co.
      >NC, Randolph Co. (Asheboro)
      >NC, Rowan County
      >
      >If anyone knows of an extensive obituary archive for Pitt County,
      >please fill me in!
      >Blessings,
      >Bill and Tina Cribbs
      >HELP STOP BREAST CANCER!!!

      Jewelle

      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
      McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

      Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website: