CEMSEARCH - CEMETERY SEARCH ENGINE

  • cribbswh@tbi-set.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2000
      I'd like to introduce myself as a new subscriber to this list. My
      name is Bill Cribbs and I have two really good North Carolina
      researching tools that I'd like to share:

      North Carolina Cemetery Inscription Search Engine
      http://www.obitcentral.com/cemsearch/nc-cem.htm

      The North Carolina Obituary Links Page
      http://www.geocities.com/cribbswh/obit/nc.htm

      Also, from http://www.obitcentral.com/obitsearch/other.htm
      you can access North Carolina Obituary Search Engines for these
      counties:

      NC, Cleveland County
      NC, Forsyth County
      NC, Gaston County
      NC, Guilford Co. (High Point)
      NC, Jackson Co.
      NC, Randolph Co. (Asheboro)
      NC, Rowan County

      If anyone knows of an extensive obituary archive for Pitt County,
      please fill me in!
      Blessings,
      Bill and Tina Cribbs
      HELP STOP BREAST CANCER!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2000
        Hello Bill and Tina...
        Just finished sending you another welcome message privately when this post
        came thru. Thanks for these great sites... and sharing with us! I
        surfed them briefly, bookmarked them for future perusals.
        Keep up the good work!

        >From: cribbswh@...
        >At 12:25 AM 6/3/00 -0000, you wrote:
        >I'd like to introduce myself as a new subscriber to this list. My
        >name is Bill Cribbs and I have two really good North Carolina
        >researching tools that I'd like to share:
        >
        >North Carolina Cemetery Inscription Search Engine
        http://www.obitcentral.com/cemsearch/nc-cem.htm

        >The North Carolina Obituary Links Page
        http://www.geocities.com/cribbswh/obit/nc.htm

        >Also, from http://www.obitcentral.com/obitsearch/other.htm
        >you can access North Carolina Obituary Search Engines for these
        >counties:
        >
        >NC, Cleveland County
        >NC, Forsyth County
        >NC, Gaston County
        >NC, Guilford Co. (High Point)
        >NC, Jackson Co.
        >NC, Randolph Co. (Asheboro)
        >NC, Rowan County
        >
        >If anyone knows of an extensive obituary archive for Pitt County,
        >please fill me in!
        >Blessings,
        >Bill and Tina Cribbs
        >HELP STOP BREAST CANCER!!!

        Jewelle

        Main SURNAMES:
        BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
        McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

        Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website: