DAR Records

  • Martha Marble
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000
      From the notes I took yesterday. Would you please see if these Bibles,
      records are Lenoir or Greene that you know of. In the case of Pitt,
      especially with the Jeanette St. Amand ones - are they available, already
      posted in the Quarterly etc. If so will not copy - at 20 cents a page, this
      is getting out of hand.

      In the case of the abstracts of the 2 New Bern newspapers, will probably
      copy and post at some point. It does not say so, but probaby the work of
      Elizabeth Moore and a copy at the archives according to Sue but not
      otherwise available. (someone else is checking on this)

      Noted a couple of families I know some of you are researching. If you want
      them personally, be glad to copy and send to you for my cost.

      No doubt I missed some, but especially in the cases of Bible Records, the
      place is not noted and I don't know all the surnames.

      Martha