I'm back!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2000
      Hello Group...
      Thanks to all of you for your private support messages to me... they
      helped make a difficult time bearable. <BigSmile>
      I did manage to work 'in the background' occasionally to help keep genpcfr
      flowing during the eGroups and OneList merger operation. In the
      transition, some members were 'misfiled' and information lost, but they are
      retrieving as fast as possible. They are still 'ironing out bugs' ...
      so if any of you have problems and/or suggestions, please notify me
      privately and and I'll see what can be done.
      That also goes for genpcfr!! We always welcome constructive criticism and
      suggestions to make it a better forum for you.
      We've had several new members to join our genealogy discussion genpcfr
      egroup recently..... so those of you who have not sumitted a query lately,
      resubmit now and lets see who can find a new family member.
      Please remember to include your SURNAMES and personal website URL, if
      available, as a tag with your signature.
      .......and again.... when replying ... make sure the Subject pertains to
      your query.
      OK... Group!! lets see some action!!!
      I've missed you and the sharing of our resources!!
      Thanks again!
      Jewelle Baker
      genpcfr Manager

      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
      McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

      Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website: