[genpcfr] Re: New Member of e-mail group

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 25, 1998
      Sloan, if you mean Pitt County Chronicals... I'll be glad to do so after
      this holiday. Please be patient :)
      Welcome again to GenealogyPittCountyFamilyResearchers... I've been having
      difficulty w/my ISP connection... everything seems like 'delayed reaction'...
      Happy Thanksgiving to you 'n yours!!

      Jewelle Baker