Badger Bible

  • Martha Marble
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2000
      Betsy posted the Badger Bible transcribed by Guy yesterday on the Craven Co
      archives

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/nc/cravennc.htm

      It is the most awesome Bible I have ever seen. Most of us would give our
      left arm for such a find and it is worth looking it even if none of these
      people are your ancestors. You can drool. Some of you have the Wright
      Stanley line out of Craven/Jones. There are 23 surnames including Badger,
      Stanley, Green, Cogdell etc and many I have never heard of. Places
      mentioned go from New England, Virginia and numerous counties in NC that I
      know of. Latest date is about 1850.

      Martha