Re: Tyson-May Genealogy book

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2000
      I don't have all the specs, but the book has been available for purchase
      from the May Museum in Farmville, NC. It's a small town, so you should be
      able to contact the museum by phone or mail with little additional
      information.

      One of our club members, or Roger himself, may be able to give you the exact
      information (price, address, etc.), so I'll copy this message to that mail
      list, too. It's a great book!

      Betsy Ross