Re: [genpcfr] Re: TISON, Isaac, born 1760, North Carolina

  • Paul D Tyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2000
      You may already have this information, however, here goes.

      "Pioneers of Wiregrass Gerogia", Volume V, page 460 has an article on
      Isaac TISON 1760-1804 in Wilkes County, Georgia. It may be of interest
      to you or not.

      Regards,

      Paul Tyson
      Clinton, South Carolina

      TYSON, LAWHON, SOWELL, HICKS

      jbarton851@... wrote:

      Hello Alice:

      I have checked my TYSON/TISON database, but was unable to locate
      your Isaac TISON. You mentioned that he migrated to Wilkes County,
      Georgia. I hope that someone else can help you and also let us know,
      because we are also interested in locating all persons with the name of
      TYSON or TISON, or any other name variation. From our prior research,
      we are aware that more TYSON/TISONS migrated to Georgia than to any
      other colony or state. Therefore, this North Carolina to Georgia
      migration trend is very important to the history of our TYSON/TISON
      family.