Re: TISON, Isaac, born 1760, North Carolina

  • jbarton851@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2000
      Hello Alice:

      I have checked my TYSON/TISON database, but was unable to locate your
      Isaac TISON. You mentioned that he migrated to Wilkes County, Georgia. I
      hope that someone else can help you and also let us know, because we are also
      interested in locating all persons with the name of TYSON or TISON, or any
      other name variation. From our prior research, we are aware that more
      TYSON/TISONS migrated to Georgia than to any other colony or state.
      Therefore, this North Carolina to Georgia migration trend is very important
      to the history of our TYSON/TISON family.

      Jerry Tyson Barton, Editor, etc.
      Tyson Genealogy Network
      Georgetown, Texas