Re: Tison or Tyson

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2000
      Hello Alice,

      This helps pin down your search. I looked in the index of a book compiled by
      one of our group members, Roger Kammerer (Tyson-May Genealogy of Pitt
      County, about 800 pages), and did not see an Isaac Tyson. Roger's book does
      not attempt to trace every line, but he may have other notes in his
      possession.

      I'm copying this message to 2 mail lists in hopes that some of our Tyson
      experts (we have a few!) will see something familiar in your query! Those
      Georgia links are often tough to find.

      Good luck,
      Betsy Ross