[genpcfr] Re: Martha Priscilla Jolly

  • Mike Sutton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2000
      Pete -

      Thanks for your reply re:  Priscilla Jolly.  Unfortunately my Priscilla was aged 7 at the time of the Pitt 1850 Census which makes her too old for your Martha Priscilla, in fact, she had an older sister (I believe half-sister) by the name of Martha.  In 1850, Priscilla was living with her family (House # 423) which consisted of:

      Joshua    age 42    father
      Martha    age 16
      Joseph    age 14
      Robert    age 12
      Adeline    age 9
      Priscilla    age 7

      I wish that our Priscillas were a match.  Good hunting.

      Rachel N. Sutton