[genpcfr] Welcome

  • Brenda Stocks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 1998
      Hi Linda,

      Welcome to xrds and pcfr. I belong to both groups and saw no need to write
      two separate welcomes. I grew up in Ayden and hope maybe we can make some
      connections. There are some wonderful and helpful people on both these
      lists and we are so happy to have you join us!

      Brenda Davis Stocks
      DAVIS, COX, STOKES, STOCKS, HARPER, HARDEE, ADAMS,
      TRIPP, JONES