[genpcfr] Re: RV: I am looking information from Campbell family

  • Brenda Stocks
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2000
      Jesse,
       I made a typo in the url in the message below! Let me try again.

      Sorry about that.
      Brenda Davis Stocks
      DAVIS,STOKES,COX,TRIPP,HARPER,JONES,ADAMS,HARDEE,and STOCKS
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 24, 2000
        Brenda, thanks for this info. One of my G Grandfathers was Stanley
        Ayers, a Disciples of Christ minister who had a key role in
        establishing a couple of churches and preached at many more. My
        GG Grandfather Kenneth Woolard represented the Old Ford
        Church at a number of conferences in the mid-18th century. I would
        love to know more about them.

        Jo ROBERSON Prytherch
        AYERS, HARRIS, ROBERSON, WOOLARD
      • H. J. Forbes Jr.