[genpcfr] Re: NCROOTS-D Pitt Co Address

  • NULAT@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
      Martha,

      I will be interested in your answer too. Am thinking about updating. My son
      says I need to do this at least once a year but then I think he is a
      computerholic. My only concern is to be able to save with total abandon. All
      advice appreciated.

      Nula
    • Martha Marble
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
        Nula,

        We probably crossed in cyberspace.

        My son
        >says I need to do this at least once a year but then I think he is a
        >computerholic.

        Boy do I agree - don't ever want to go through this again.

        martha

        Martha Mewborn Marble

        NCGenWeb Lenoir County ARCHIVES
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/nc/lenoir.htm