[genpcfr] LENOIR COUNTY LIST

  • Martha Marble
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 1998
      I have the ROOTS L LENOIR COUNTY List up and running - I think. Consider
      this your personal invitation to subscribe and share the information you
      have on your Dobbs and Lenoir families. The NC Archives calls Lenoir "The
      Black Hole" County so let's try to fill in some of those holes. I look
      forward to an active and productive list with your imput. This List will be
      managed like all ROOTS L Lists - it is purely for genealogy and nothing else.

      IMPORTANT: REMEMBER TO TURN OFF YOUR SIGNATURE, IF YOU HAVE ONE, BEFORE
      SUBSCRIBING OR UNSUBSCRIBING

      How to subscribe. Send a message to

      NCLENOIR-L-request@...

      that contains (in the body of the message) the command

      subscribe

      and no additional text.

      Martha

      Martha Mewborn Marble