[genpcfr] Re: James Redding Rives

  • Linda Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2000
      i may be able to help:

      on my web site i hve quite a bit of briley info inc in on smithy ann who md
      a fultord. several places to try looking:
      the ged coms on world family tree (andrews file), the garris file also has
      some briley info as one of the briley md a garris in anson co (same family),
      the web pages on briley and the related families.

      also on another note. when i was in school, st ECU, in the middle 60's
      there was one of my teachers who was doing research on the rives family.
      there are several volumns of rives family history at the NC archivies i do
      not know if this was his research or not, probably is.
      Linda Harris
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~digginforroots/index.htm
      Researching in NC (northeastern) and PA York and dauphin co)