[genpcfr] Re: BLACK CEMETERY

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2000
      Cherry Hill Cemetery in Greenville also has a black section, and the whole
      cemetery is posted on our website. If I recall, it is designated in this
      transcript as "section O" (that letter O, not zero). This old cemetery is
      about full, and is one of my favorite places in town! Really beautiful and
      serene. It suffered some tree damage during Floyd, but no flooding--it's on
      a bluff overlooking the river, which rose all around it.

      Brown Hill is also a nice cemetery, a bit newer. Hurry and survey it, Bill!
      I'd love to help you do it.

      Betsy Ross