[genpcfr] Re: ged com

  • Linda Harris
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2000
      i have a problem in that i have an older version of FTM and can not accept
      newer ged com files.
      Linda Harris
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~digginforroots/index.htm
      Researching in NC (northeastern) and PA York and dauphin co)
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2000
        You can download a free copy of Personal Ancestry File at FamilySearch.com.
        Then you can open your gedcom file.