[genpcfr] Re: Vault Addition

  • Kimberly Powell
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2000
      Hi Jewelle,

      The trick is to save the picture itself as a jpg image to your computer first.  You uploaded the file as a text file and that's why the map image didn't appear.  I uploaded the map image into the vault for you :-)  It's a great map Claire!!!  Except that you should have included Wilson and Edgecombe 'cause my Pitt ancestors lived on the border of those three counties ;-)

      Hope this helps!

      Kimberly