[genpcfr] Re: Crisp mail list

  • KTPowell13@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      Was there someone on this list inquiring about the Crisp family? I must have
      missed that one. I am a member of the Crisp mailing list and have
      information on the Crisp family for who the town of Crisp (outside of
      Macclesfield, Edgecombe County) was named. I also have the Crisp family
      cemetery documented on my Web site:

      www.katalystdesign.com/powellpastimes/my%20web%20page/genealogy/Crisp-cemetery
      .htm

      I am descended from these NC Crisps in Edgecombe County. But if yours are
      further back than mine, then you can find people researching all of the other
      Crisp lines from Edgecombe County (mine's the only one that really moved into
      Pitt - but they all lived near the Pitt/Edgecombe border) at Ethel's Web site
      (she's the one who manages the Crisp mailing list.

      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/4231/crisp1.html

      If anyone is interested in further information please respond to me at
      powell@... I am not checking this email address very
      frequently anymore. So I guess I am going to go dig through my old mail now
      and figure out how to unsubscribe from this list and resubscribe at my new
      address!!!

      Kimberly Powell