[genpcfr] PCFR web URLs

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 1998
      Sorry about that--knew I was tired. I left off the number in the URLs.
      Try again:

      PCFR Home: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/
      Pitt ALHN: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/alhnpitt.htm
      Beau ALHN: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/alhnbeau.htm

      If all goes well, I will be uploading the Pitt 1810 census sometime
      today. It will be linked from our PCFR Resources page. It's in 6 parts.
      If the parts are too big for an average RAM configuration, please let me
      know. I'm spoiled with a super-computer which has 96M RAM, a 6G
      harddrive, and speeeeed! --and can't always judge reality on the web.

      --Betsy